Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

this is what makes my day great...

  1. waking up at 8:30 and realizing that i'm getting a massage at 9.
  2. getting an hour long massage.
  3. coming home just in time for boston to take a nap.
  4. reading scriptures and saying family prayer before bobby leaves to work.
  5. taking a 2 HOUR nap! heavenly!
  6. boston waking up and just wanting to cuddle under a blanket and watch the biggest loser with me! =]
  7. finding a great place to get my hair cut.
  8. ordering boston a new "sophie"and"pacifier" (both of which he lost in the mall yesterday!)
  9. i bought myself puma socks! those of you that know me know that this not only made my day, but my year.
  10. i have an amazing husband who is a lean mean apx selling machine!
  11. best part of all... i got to spend my WHOLE day with the cutest little boy of all time.
  12. now waiting for the hubby to get home. but over all... SUCH A GREAT DAY!




Photobucket

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?