Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

really right now?

so... boston has been able to hold his own bottle for a little while, which is GREAT for me.
but only if he is laying on the floor.
anyways, he tends to roll over and [throw] his bottle.
well, i was doing laundry and all of a sudden i heard this {little}{tiny} yelp!
so i went out to see what had happened.
as soon as he saw me he gave me a huge GRIN!
i then realized that he had rolled to his stomach, thrown his bottle, thrown his pacifier, taken his sock off, and thrown that too!

after a second of me laughing at him, he got really mad at me and then started getting mad at his bottle for not being in his hands!

and this is after the bottle.
-one messy face.
-one sock off.
-one empty bottle.
-and one missing pacifier!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?