Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

CHRISTMAS!

Soooo.... I just got Bobby his Christmas presents! YIPPPEEE!
He's horrible to shop for... HORRIBLE!
So this whole time I've just been telling him that his new toy... (Motorcycle)
Was his present.... But I couldn't let that be his ONLY thing!
I wanted something that he could use while he couldn't use his "toy.
So I've spent ALL morning trying to figure out what to get him!
I finally decided! =]
They are the best... For 2 reasons.
1- I know that he wanted it. He was going to get it sooner or later anyways. (I just beat him to the punch!)
2- In the end... It will pay for itself! WAHOO! I love presents like that!
ok. 3 reasons.
3- HE'LL USE IT! and HE'LL LOVE IT!

Nobody else would. I know I wouldn't. But I KNOW he will! WAHOOOOOO!!
when I tell you what it is, this is what you'll think... What? Why were you so excited about THAT? That's lame. And I also have no clue what it even is. So I'm not gonna tell you! Maybe I will. But not today. Bobby reads what I write on here! =] Sorry, Hunny!
I'm just SO excited about it! Yayyyy!

p.s. I'm going to blog about Vegas soon! Just not today. I'm feeling lazy and I want to cuddle my baby boy! =]

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?