Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bad Day

yesterday was a bad day. To say the least. I felt like I needed to talk to someone but I was alone. Boston's at the stage where he is pretty good at listening and does what I tell him. Yesterday, it wasn't like that. He ignored EVERYTHING I said. It was like I wasn't even there! He was into everything, running wild screaming, throwing things everywhere, and just being naughty! (christmas is over so he can be) I was on the phone fighting with some crazy Arabian lady with a THICK accent half the day. I missed my mom. I don't have a car so I couldn't go anywhere. I was dealing with emotions of possibly moving for an internship this summer. The thoughts of another baby because it feels like everyone that was pregnant when I was is pregnant again.(not anytime soon, no worries!) Boston has learned to throw fits. Like jump up and down stamping feet, fits. So by the time Bobby was supposed to be home I was already an emotional wreck. Then Bobby was late. And that about killed me! (not like it was even his fault!)
When you do the same things day after day. Nothing really changes, except when everything that can go wrong does go wrong. I thought, gosh I need a friend!
I really needed one yesterday. Which leads me to my facebook post last night.
I figured out that, if I need a friend, all I need to do is seek one out. I can't expect them to read my mind! So instead of feeling alone, I need to text or call someone!

p.s. Today is 10x better!! Boston and I are getting along just great! And he's being such a good boy! We've had lots of fun today!

p.p.s. We will be getting Internet tonight!! Yayyyy! So I will be able to post about Vegas and Christmas! :)


Lindz-

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?