Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 in Review

2010 was a great year! It flew by WAYYY too fast and I can't wait to find out what 2011 brings! I have a feeling it's going to be another great year! I feel like most of OUR 2010 was spent driving and moving! I'm hoping to stay in one place for at least most of 2011!
*beware... millions of pictures you've already seen! =]

January
we brought in 2010 with a great getaway to West Yellowstone with my family! This month Boston learned how to rollover for the first time but only if he was in a onesie! Can you believe my baby was ever this small?? Also this was the month we started the Biggest Loser! Plus found out we were going to be moving to St. Louis for the summer!





February
Boston turned 4 months old! He got a huge personality and was becoming more and more fun! This was a good month for me! It was right when I was getting into photography! And when I bought my camera... Meaning, this is the month Boston became my model! =]



March
March is a hard month! I don't think it will be easy for the rest of my life! It's the month that my mom died. It's my mom's birthday month. It's March. Someday it will be easier. In fact, I know it will! We took flowers to my moms grave. And I went to dinner with my brothers and my dad. I also lost ALL of my pregnancy weight and weighed as much as I did before I got pregnant! =] Plus Boston "first girlfriend" became official! hehe jk!




April
April! I remember being SO excited for April! It meant Easter... Which meant Utah! It also meant that we would be traveling down to southern California for a little vacation with Bobby's family. Boston went to the ocean for the first time ever this trip! He also turned 6 months...









May
this is when we moved to St. Louis. Just so everyone knows, I absolutely fell in love with this place! It was sooo gorgeous! We got to go to a Cardinals game and I got to spend a lot of time with friends and Boston!






June
We ended up moving to Carmel, California! A 36 hour drive from St. Louis... But we loved it! I was really emotional about moving here because I felt that it marked the end of Idaho. I wasn't sure if we'd ever go back. Which made me hate Carmel this month! This is when we celebrated my birthday too! I turned 21!





July
For the 4th of July we went and met Brent, Caitlin, and Vaughn in Santa Barbara for the day! it was a blast! I also went to Idaho for the family reunion! And Boston slept the whole flight there!! p.s. I fell in love with the Monterey Penninsula this month!



August
Bobby's birthday! I for some reason can't find any pictures of this blessed event but I know I have some somewhere! Boston swam A LOT and grew A LOT this month! Bobby turned 24 on the 31st.





September
We moved all of our stuff back this month! And I fell more and more in love with the little boy that lives with me! We also moved into our very own apartment that was a 5 minute walk to the beach! Life was hard!





October
I blogged 17 times this month! Who DOES that? Apparently I was super bored! This was such an emotional month for me! My baby turned 1! he became such a big boy! I also became obsessed with Glee and Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred... Which I have yet to finish! I'm so bad! =]





November
We moved back to Idaho this month! But before we left I had to snag Boston's 1 Year Photos at the beach! He sure is the perfect model! =] Bobby and I also celebrated our 2nd Anniversary and I fell more and more in love with him as the time passed!



December
I love Christmas! I love the Christmas SEASON! Everyone is so much more happy and cheerful and giving! But Christmas isn't what made this month the BEST! It was Vegas! Bobby and I and our friends Rhett and Whit all took a mini trip to Sin City! We had a blast I was horrible with taking pictures on this trip but I did get one of us after the Blue Man Group! I have yet to download my Christmas pictures yet so you'll have to wait for those! =] 


I hope everyone had an awesome 2010! I know we sure did!
Good luck with 2011.
BRING IT ON! =]



0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?