Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Couldn't Resist

Even though he looks kind of like a girl in this picture, I just couldn't resist.
Let me tell you why...
This little dude ALWAYS has some sort of expression on his face!
ALWAYS
He never has this cute little innocent look.
And isn't he just precious?!
Bobby got me a new lens for Christmas that I just did not like. (It was a wonderful effort though!)
I took the lens back and have been searching for the "perfect Lindsey lens" for quite a while. Well, a few week ago I found it! I ordered it and got it yesterday! I'm having a blast playing around with it and am already in love! I can't wait for next Monday and Tuesdays shoot!
For now... Colby and Boston will have to do as my models! =]
I feel like life just keeps getting better and better.
We've got tickets to go back to Carmel.
We are wanting to plan a cruise.
We are loving having our sweet boy.
We are absolutely insanely working out. (make sense?)
p.s. I don't know how I didn't work out for so dang long! I love it!
We can't wait to see Bobby's family.
We are loving living so close to all my family.
We LOVE our friends!
We play way more often than we should.
But don't worry, we work a lot too.
We stay VERY busy!
We get to go to Utah this weekend.
We get to go shopping and Bobby isn't going to complain once.
(Boston might.)
Colby get's to go with us!
(entertainment in the car for Boston! Yay!)

Now for the bad.
My husbands leaving me again tonight.
Why does he do that to me?
I guess I do sleep better.
I don't have to sleep on the edge.
But Colby and I are going to have a Saw marathon.
So maybe Colby will sleep with me.
Then I will once again sleep on the edge.
So we are back to square one.
Oh, Husband.
Why are you leaving me again!?

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?