Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A what?

Why is it that I'm always looking for something else to feel my time!?
One of my friends said to me the other day, "your way too ambitious, your always thinking of some new hobby to take up or some new career path to go on!"

This is true.
I make fun of Bobby all the time by telling him that he changes his mind about what he wants to do way too often! (but he has the ONE thing in mind all the time!)

I am always surfing the Internet looking at new things I can make. It's fabulous.

Also... One second I want to be,
An architect
A dental assistant
A dental hygienist
A mom
A photographer
A sports coach

My newest craze?
A dietician

This actually came to my mind as I was laying in bed last night.
And I love the idea... But would I love the job?

I'm not even a healthy person... Oh well... This too shall pass im sure.
I'll let you know next week.
As for now, maybe I should become a professional blogger...
I've blogged 3 times in the last 2 days.

Dear Lindsey,
Get a life.
Love,
Lindsey

-lindz

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?