Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

California

California was an absolue blast! But boy was I ready to come home!
We got there Saturday the 5th and didn't get home until yesterday. I was pretty much husbandless the whole week. Bobby helped his dad redo their roof! But it wasn't too big of a deal. It was easy to keep Boston and I entertained. We went to the park. Went and saw some donkeys. Shopped. Got sick. and ATE!!!

I was seriously the MOST excited for eating out while we were there. We got to go to my 2 most FAVORITE places to eat! Chart House and Old Fisherman's Grotto. And the sea food in California is to die for! Literally!

Bobby's parents got a dog a couple of months ago that I had completely forgotten about! Boston doesn't mind dogs, but it was pretty hard with their dog that, even though she is like 8 months old, she is still a "puppy." A not so little puppy! Poor dog ended up getting locked up for most of the time we were there! She just liked Boston WAY too much! And Boston liked her too. It just needed to be his idea to pet her or go over to her. She tried to play with him a couple of time, getting too rough, and so my little man has some scratches on his cheek! Good thing he's tough.
So tough in fact, that he got sick! He's had a horrible cough and has been running a fever since Wednesday or Thursday. He's soooo sad! I think he's coming out of it though! I've been awake for 3 hours and he's still asleep! You'd think I'd have a lot done by now. I don't. =]

Probably my most favorite part of the trip was this:
If you read my blog, I'm sure that by now you know that I'm obsessed with The Biggest Loser! So when my friend, Kallie, text me and told me that BRETT HOEBEL was going to be doing a work out class in Monterey, I jumped right on it! He was very disappointed to find out we were both married! =[ ha jk!

On our way back from Monterey we had a 4 hour long layover in LA... So we got to go and hang out with Brent, Caitlin, Cory, Kelsey, and VAUGHN! It was great just going to lunch and getting to see them before coming back to Idaho!

Welp... That pretty much sums up our California trip.
Now lets hope that Boston and Bobby get feeling better before Nate and Erin's little girl gets here Tuesday!!! =]

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?