Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm posting via phone since we don't have Internet and who knows when we will get it!? Our life has been so crazy the last month! And I'm happy to say that we are finally settling down.

We drove from Rexburg to Denver on the 16th, moved into our place the 17th, and headed to California for Christmas the 18th. I was so burnt out! Boston and Beckett ended up with nasty colds that they decided to share with me. Then poor Beck got pink eye in one eye, and decided to share that with me also! I was just lucky enough to get it in both eyes.... Talk about awful!!

We got to go to our first church meeting here on Sunday and it was great! We feel so welcomed and like people are actually happy to have us here. A huge change from Rexburg where no one wants to be friends with you because you're most likely going to be moving soon! I was sitting in Sunday school before Bobby got there, and when he walked in I heard him say, "Holy crap!" Great for church, right? I asked him what was wrong? Our Sunday school teacher is someone that Bobby new from a long time ago! Him and his wife actually live in the same apartment complex as us, so it's already been a huge blessing to know someone in the ward!

We started at our gym before we left to California and I was so ready to get back and soak up all the amenities! Boston LOVES the kids area and is always begging to go to the 'big gym!' Beckett is still getting used to it but we found out why she gets so frustrated today, under 2 you have to option of putting a red dot on their name tag which locks them in a smaller area. She just doesn't like being in there the whole time! She escaped today and loved the freedom, so we will be trying that starting tomorrow. All the people in the child center are so patient with her! It's nice to already feel like we can trust them.

We didn't get back to Denver until the 28th, after trying for 3 days! Flying standby during the holidays is a horrible idea. Luckily, I had almost all of the boxes unpacked in the one day we were here before we left. So all we had to do was organize our stuff. It's feeling more and more like home everyday!

Today is Bobby's first day of work at Frontier. I seriously couldn't be more proud of him! All his hard work is starting to pay off and life is looking good! 2012 was a really rough year. Lots of moving and even more stressing. We never knew where we would be the next month! I can't wait to see where 2013 takes us! Bring it on!

Hopefully we will have Internet soon and I can do a better update with less typos and better explanations! Ha. Maybe a better flow.......?? ;)

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?