Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 2 Year Anniversary!
I sure LOVE this man!
Here are a FEW of my favorite pictures from this day!
(edited by me.)




Also... The other day I found a card that I had wrote to Bobby after a "fight" we had had when we were engaged! And I LOVE it!

Real love, like real life,
is never perfect,
and happily ever after
only happens in fairy tales.
Somehow real problems
always find us...
Sometimes angry words are spoken.
Sometimes we just
get on each other's nerves.
But the important thing to remember
is that our love is always there,
full of forgiveness and understanding,
waiting for more happy times to share.
Real love is powerful stuff.
It doesn't need to be perfect
to survive and grow.
In fact, our love probably 
wouldn't be as strong as it is
if we hadn't survived
a few tough times.

Seriously, this is Bobby's and I's dating/engagement to a T! haha..
I sure love my husband.
And my love for him grows stronger and stronger EVERYday!
I said multiple times that I would not be who I am today without him.
It's true.
I love you, Robert Anthony Martinez Jr! =]

Well, today we are both sick. So... Who knows what we will do. We've talked about West Yellowstone and we've talked about Jackson. But honestly... I wouldn't mind just sitting home with him ALL day drinking hot chocolate! =] I doubt we will go to church... Bobby's quote, "I don't think we need to go to church and get everybody sick!" haha... Bobby never gets sick. So this comes at a horrible time for him! BUTTTT... At least we are sick together! (And we don't have a sick toddler!)

2 YEARS DOWN... ETERNITY TO GO!


2 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

happy 2 years! It goes by fast huh? I think our 2 years is creepin up on us as well.. I hope you two both get feeling better!

David and Megan said...

Congradulations on 2 years of marriage.

Whose LOOKING?