Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

We made it!

We made it to Idaho!

Honestly, the drive wasn't horrible... It was actually pretty great! The first night we drove from Monterey to Reno. And during that drive I had to have my totally attention on the road! (BUSY BUSY ROADS!)  Beside that occasional reach back to Boston to hand him a cheeto! =] Boston did fantastic! He watched movies while he road with me... And we even stopped in Sacramento and had Cheesecake Factory! Yayyy! The last time for awhile!

Once we got to Reno we just relaxed... Boston had a freak out when I put him on the TILE floor to walk and it was freezing! haha... Funny though! And then he just went to bed! We then left Reno at 6 in the morning... Drove till about 9, stopped and got breakfast... THEEENNNN... this is the good part... BOSTON ROAD IN THE TRUCK WITH DAD! For the WHOLE rest of the drive! =]]] Leaving me by myself to watch movies! =] This was some much need alone time... Even if I was driving!

We got to my dads at about 6 that night, then got up early to move into our new apartment! Which by the way, is the biggest, nicest apartment we've ever had! PLUS half the price of our California apartment!

We've hung out with LOTS of friends, family, and ourselves since we've got here. Although the weather is completely bipolar and a lot colder then we are used to... We are loving being back. Bobby started work today and I'm already counting down the hours till he gets home.

We both start school in January and hopefully Bobby will be done next December... If not April 2012 at the LATEST! So we are HERE for another year at least!

Boston is loving it here as well... He isn't sure what to think of the "white" stuff that falls from the sky, but loves running around our big apartment! The first couple days we were here he was shyyyy... Which is the first time I've seen him like that! But he is back to his happy, loud, outgoing, normal self! And I still couldn't be more in love with him!

Bobby and I's anniversary is on Sunday. (I just realized how soon that is!) I can't wait to celebrate our love again! I'm pretty sure I fall more and more in love with him everyday!

Another thing we have to look forward to is... The BSU game in 2 weeks! We are sooo excited! Our second one of the season... Which wouldn't be a big deal, but I had never even been to a college game since San Jose vs. Boise State!

Anyways... I hope everyone has a great Thursday! I have a 1 year old to go entertain! =]

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?