Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our RIDICULOUSLY Crazy Life!

I swear I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off ever since the middle of February! No literally, we have not had a free weekend. & I'm not sure that we will have one before it's time to leave!?
To kick off the craziness, my friend Whit, from Whitney Ricks Photography, came into town for WPPI! We literally had a BLAST! I definitely learned a ton and can't wait to apply everything to my business!
The next weekend I headed off to Idaho to surprise my dad and see the rest of my family! Yayyy!
Not even two days after getting back from Idaho we headed off to Kentucky! I seriously love Kentucky, and we had a blast! We were able to see a lot of people from Bobby's mission and even go to a UK game!

We then came home to Bobby's sister and brother-in-law visiting for the weekend!

&&& THENNNN... We took these two Rugrats to Disneyland!
Even if we did only go on 3 rides... it was completely worth the star-struck look on Boston's face when he saw Minnie and Mickey Mouse! The look totally said, "Is this real life!?"

This cute girl turned 4 months old! WEIRD! :|

Now for this coming weekend... Bobby is off to Arizona for Spring Training with his dad and brother, and I'm off to Idaho for my mom's birthday and to spend some more time with my family!

I'm really sad that our time here in Vegas is almost over. I've really started to love it here. I'll definitely miss my gym the most! Do you think there is room in Rexburg for an LVAC??? :/

1 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

She is SOOO adorable! And it looks like you guys are having WAY too much fun...

Whose LOOKING?