Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude!

Today I'm grateful!
I'm grateful for the little snotty nose boy that's taking his morning nap right now.
I'm grateful for the good days, when all we do is play. When I can ask him to give me a hug and a kiss and he does it.
I'm grateful for the bad days, the ones where he doesn't want anything to do with me. And just wants to be a "fussy" baby!
I'm grateful for the times that I find him in the toilet, and he hasn't fallen in!
I'm grateful for the times that he walks over to me with his hands in the air, wanting me to pick him up.
I'm grateful for the days that we get to go to the park.
I'm grateful for when he cries because I took him out of the swing at the park.
I'm grateful for the times he just wants to cuddle up and watch movies with me.
I'm grateful for the times he cries and cries and cries!
I'm grateful for the days he doesn't want to eat anything, and I go through ALL of our food trying to get him to eat!
I'm grateful for the days that he gets "shots" and only wants me because only I can make the pain go away.
I'm grateful for the things that he has learned.
I'm grateful for how big of a smarty pants he is!
I'm grateful that he's a boy. I don't think anyone understands how bad I wanted a boy!
I'm grateful that I was able to have a baby PERIOD!
But most of all, I'm grateful that BOSTON is MY little boy!

I'm sure everyones read about little Preslee. This family has been in my prayers since I found out about their sweet little girl! My heart broke. I couldn't imagine what this couple is going through... And definitely couldn't imagine losing my little boy.

Now I'm sure everyones heard about the sweet 2 year old that was hit by a truck in the McDonalds. This family is also in my prayers. As well as the driver of the truck. Once again, I could not imagine going through something like this.

So today I'm just grateful. Grateful for an outgoing wild man that is sleeping soundly in his room!

Boston... I LOVE YOU!

Whose LOOKING?