Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Little ONE Year Old!

I'm pretty sure that this little man is the CUTEST! =]
I guess I'm a little biased...

I finally took him out to do his "One Year Photo Shoot!" He usually get's really sick of me and my camera, but he didn't mind me taking these pictures! He was just having a blast! To see the rest of his pictures, click here!

We had his ONE YEAR check up the other day too. He's growing like a weed! Or I feel like he is!

He was 30.5 inches tall! (50%)
& a WHOLE 19.5 pounds! (5%)

So like he always has been... He's skinny! Not much I can do about that though...
He eats as much as he wants to!

Boston's DOING:
*He says Hi! and BYE!
*And waves as he does them...
*He is ALWAYS on the go!
*His favorite movie is Tarzan!
*He growls! Such a dork! =]
*He says too many words to name... (I'm not always sure if he knows what he's saying though?)
*He LOVES little kids! Especially the "bigger" ones that run around everywhere! He tries sooo hard to keep up!
*He's my little GO GETTER!
*He gives the BEST hugs and kisses around.
*He's too smart for his own good.
*He loves to go in his room, shut the door, and play with his toys...
*And I have to "knock" before I come in. Or else!

He's just my little bundle of joy, and I couldn't imagine my life without him!!

1 comments:

Brooke Bailey said...

He is adorable and you have every right to be biased.
I think its funny that you have to knock to go into his room. hehe
Great pics... as usual.

Whose LOOKING?