Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Secrets...

Secrets. We've all got them. I like to think of mine as just personal information that Bobby and I keep to ourselves.

Bobby and I have a secret.
It's a good one.
Kinda sad.
VERY bittersweet!

A couple of weeks ago Bobby and I got the news that almost half of his credits won't transfer out here. Meaning it would take him 5 semesters to graduate instead of 2 1/2.

Which is a big difference. So after lots of prayer, frustration, and then excitement.

We've decided to move back to Idaho!

We are more then thrilled to be close to family and friends, but can't wait to finish school!

Get ahold of me to get your pictures taken! :)
I'll be home just in time for Christmas cards!!!


Lindz-

1 comments:

Brooke Bailey said...

Good luck with the move!

Whose LOOKING?