Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

No pop??

So I have a love...
And he has never let me down before...
But now I feel like I am letting him down...

This love is...
DIET PEPSI!

I have not had soda since December 31st. I am extremely proud of myself for this! Everytime we go out I resist this urge. But it has... I'M SURE... helped out with my weight loss! I've lost a total of 14lbs! Which... If I do say so myself is quite the accomplishment! =] My goal is to get back to my prepregnancy weight... And as soon as I do that I will give you ALL the numbers! But until then I'm gonna be my shy little self and only let the people in our Biggest Loser competition know that! ;) Anyways... I wanted to blog and couldn't think of anything to blog about so this is it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

haha your cute!!.. I bet your still tiny!!..

Whose LOOKING?