Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, BOSTON! =]

I can't believe that MY baby boy is already 4 months old! He's getting  
so big and chunky! I absolutely live it! Boston's numbers look great!  
He is 25 1/2" long (80th percentile) and is weighing in at a whopping  
13.8 pounds (26th percentile!) not quite double his birth weight yet.  
He got 3 shots today and honestly he cried for just a little bit! And  
slept for most of the day! Hopefully he sleeps good tonight!

Some of Boston's accomplishments:

  • Rolls over from tummy to back.
  • LOVES my cellphone!
  • Grabs his toes and suck on them!
  • Tries to stick both of his hands in his mouth.
  • Makes himself gag with his thumb and pointer finger! (lil stinker!)
  • Watches me wherever I go.
  • Smiles and giggles ALL the time!
  • Plays a game where he lays on the floor and yells until he sees me then laughs then I walk away and he yells again! He thinks it's hilarious!
  • Sleeps from 10-7/8! I'm one lucky girl!
  • Sucks on anything and everything!
  • Says... Ya ready for this... "MOMA!" well that's what it sounds like  
  • anyways!! ;)
Since Boston did soooo good at the doctors office I decided he "needed" this!

Those feetttss!
He loves sitting on the kitchen table and watching me clean!
He MOVED from under it!
I get this face EVERY NIGHT right before bed! He doesn't cry... Just pulls a really sad face! But then he passes out as soon as I put him in his crib! 
Our little Red Sox fan! ;)
Big smiles!

3 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

He is just too cute..he makes me want to eat desert..its just he has a sweet countenance!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh my goodness he is so cute and Growing SO fast!!

Melanie said...

I love the sad face he makes. That is so funny that he doesn't cry, just frowns. Oh so cute :)

Whose LOOKING?