Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

August... Already?!

I'm seriously having that HARDEST time believing that it is already August! We will be moving away from sunny California in less than a month. Which as it gets closer and closer, I'm starting to get sad about. =[ The last couple of days I've realized how much I like it out here! Unlike Idaho it has EVERYTHING! Oh... You think I'm exaggerating? I'm not! Amazing Resturaunts, Movie theaters, 2 huge malls, all within like 2 miles of where we live! Anyways... enough about California.

So yesterday I went to post a blog and put pictures from my camera to my laptop, just to find out that the SD card wouldn't work! I was dang bummed! So I'll just update what we've done since I've been back with my husband!

1. I came home to an AMAZINGLY clean home! Seriously! Better than I have done all summer! Bobby even vacuumed! Thanks to our friends because we don't have a vacuum out here.

2. Wednesday I went and picked Bobby up early from work so that he could go hit at the batting cages... Can I just say that everyone that has told me how amazing he was at hitting was NOT lying! I was shocked to see how well he hit even tho he hadn't hit in such a long time!

3. That same night we went to a Quakes game. Which is Rancho Cucamonga's Triple A team. It was $1 Hotdog Wednesday! Woot Woot! So I had my fair share of hotdogs! =]

4. Ohhhh... And that same MORNING we went to the beach! The boys all like to go play Beach Volleyball every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! We have a court here at our complex but it is TERRIBLY hard! So they had a blast doing that while us girls sat and froze! =]

5. Thursday night we went and had dinner with the office at Red Robin. The first time I ate there I was in my 1st Trimester and didn't really like food period. So this time I liked it a lot more!! Fries... TO DIE FOR! =]

6. Last night... My all time FAVORITE night of the week! It was our date night! We went to Cheesecake Factory and I loved it! Not only did I get to spend the night with my wonderful husband but I got the best thing on the menu! Their Steak Diane... It's to die for! I would definately recommend it!

7.  Tonight... We are off to the beach again! I do love the beach... But I hate the HOT sand and the COLD water! haha... But I love how beautiful it is! But I must say... Northern California beach's are MUCH prettier!

8. As of today I'm going to start looking around for a Sewing Machine! The one my mom got me got thrown out after she died. Thanks to people that don't know me cleaning my house! grrr... Anyways... I wish I would've decided this earlier on in the summer cuz who knows how much I could've done! Seeing as we don't have a TV. But oh well... I can catch up now right! I actually made a baby quilt at my mother-in-laws house, but just my LUCK... I made a girl quilt! ha... guess we'll save it for the next baby! 

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I've been sewing machine shopping too! You'll have to let me know which one you go with and how you like it. And I know it's hard to leave CA but we'll be happy to have you two back; we're excited to meet Boston too!

Whose LOOKING?