Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Introducing Boston Creed Martinez!

YAAAYYYY! Boston is officially here!
I promise I would've done this sooner but our internet hasn't been working so be prepared for about a hundred and one pictures!
Thursday, October 8 we had a doctors appointment. I had one that Tuesday too but due to high blood pressure they scheduled me for Thursday. I had gone in Tuesday PRAYING that they would tell me to go to the hospital to have this baby! But after being extremely disappointed they told me to go home and WALK! Ugghhh...  Anyways... Going in on Thursday I didn't expect anything to happen! But due to my blood pressure still being high they decided to induce! I hadn't ever been so happy! =] So we went in at 10:30, I got induce at 11:30 and at 4:30 got my epidural! HEAVEN! After getting the epidural I was fantastic! I loved every second of labor after that! Until after about 12:30 when it started to wear off! We called the nurse in and she checked to see to see how dialated I was...  A 9 1/2! I had gone 5 inches in and hour! So after 20 minutes of pushing my baby boy was crowning and the doctor was STILL not there! He got there JUST in time I pushed once and BAM there he was! Our little miracle! Weighing in at 7lb 2 oz and 19 and 1/2 inches long!

Bobby and I are just having sooo much fun with him! We absolutely love every second we get to spend with him... Honestly, we could sit and stare at him forever. Plus he is SUCH a good baby! He sleeps from midnight to about 5 or 6 so we get plenty of sleep!
We just love being parents to such a wonderful/cute baby boy!


Not too bad for just having a baby!
First fam pic!
Grandpa Hunter
Auntie Katie!
Sleeping in MY bed!
Uncle Colby!
My favorite picture! 
First Fohawk!


We FINALLY getta go home!

Boston's Crib!
First time in it!
Dang fingers
He is SUCH a good baby!
His angry face
Mommy and Little Man
SOOO alert!
He could lay like this forever!

Yes mom... I did pee through ALL my clothes!
Waiting for mom to get ready to leave.
Our pretty boy.
after his bath!
He LOVES bath time!

6 comments:

Jake and Madi said...

Congratulations!!! Haha he looks JUST like Bobby. And I love all the Boston Red Sox stuff :) we're so happy for you guys!

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh Congrats! He is such a handsome little guy..you look like such a cute little mom!

Unknown said...

congrats linds!! he's soooo cute!!! you can totally tell that you are his mom he looks alot like you!!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Enjoy every minute because he will grow up way too fast!!

Kris said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful just like his mom. I need your address.

KatobanBlessings said...

Oh you guys made a handsome little guy! He is just adorable and Bobby must be so excited to have someone to go fishing with(in the near future!)Am jealous..the boys will spoil you!

Whose LOOKING?