Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

We're WHAT!?

Well this last week has definately been a crazy one! After being a couple of day "late" I decided that I should take a pregnancy test! Oh gahhhlll talk about scary! The first one we took was one that showed lines... And it came up positive but one line was lighter than the other... Sooo I ended up taking 6 of those! Ha... and everytime it was the same thing! So the other day when Bobby went to work I went to Walgreens and got myself a DIGITAL TEST! one that would literally tell me! well... when I say I got myself A test... I mean I got myself 2! ha... Different brands JUST IN CASE! Anyways after taking one... and staring at it for 3 minutes while a little clock blinked... the word "YES" popped up... all I could do was FREAK! So like Juno I went and drank a ton of orange juice and took the other one... after waiting another REALLY long 3 minutes... the word "PREGNANT" popped up! o gooshhh... I was already extremely emotionally so all I could do was cry! And then I was just like , "I know that a week ago I really wanted a baby... But right now I don't!" Well... After seeing Bobby's reaction and how HAPPY he was and how much he was GLOWING it made me feel a lot better! And then after telling my dad and his reaction made me soo much happier! My sister in law just had triplets... and Bobby's sister after a year and a half of trying is pregnant TOO!! She is actually just about a week ahead of me! So last year we had 2 weddings... and this year we are getting 2 babies! Maybe 3 if Kelsey decides to! ;]]] Bobby knew that his family was very fertile... and we KNEW mine was... just look at JOSH! But... We didn't realize that me being off of birth control since the last day of December would kick in SO quick! And as emotional and moody as I am right now, we are SOOO happy and excited to welcome this baby into our lives! 

5 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting!

Kris said...

Congratulations! Babies are the best!

Melanie said...

AHH! Lindsey! We are soooo happy for you! Congrats! Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you!!!

Melanie and Jeff Nelson
ournelsonnews.blogspot.com

Jaxson said...

Congrats little sister, Love, Jaxson
Yankees Rule

Leslie M. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your blog is really great. I love the top picture of you in ski gear. Nice colors. Good luck and enjoy the adventure. Love, Your Cousin in Utah, Leslie (Hal's daughter).

Whose LOOKING?