Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

South Lake Tahoe

We've definately had a crazy but GREAT week! Bobby's family was going to Tahoe and asked us to go too... But we were driving! GAHHH... 12 hours! We left on Tuesday night and only made it to Elko Nevada... And we stayed in a WAYYYY ghetto hotel... but atleast it wasn't a MOTEL! ;) Anyways... the next day we finished our journey and drove the rest of the way to South Lake Tahoe! The plan was to just relax all that day! And that's exactly was we did! We just hung out in our condo and enjoyed each others company! And that night went and had amazing mexican food! 
The next day Brett was flying in so we
 went and picked him up in Reno... That night we also stopped and went shopping! I got some FLYYYY bright green snow pants that I am very proud of! The
 next day Bobby, Brett, and I went snowboarding at Heavenly... the snow wasn't great but a lot better than my first experience in California snow! Heavenly is the only resort in Tahoe that covers 2 states... so Yes I got to snowboard in California and Nevada! And it was a blast! That night Bobby's da
d and brother-in-law drove in so they could go snowboarding with us the next day! 
That next day was very fun! But I'm now paying for it! The entire way home yesterday I kept asking Bobby if he was sore! but NOO he kept saying so I couldn't let him show me up so I'd say I wasn't either! but reallyy.. I'm dying over here!! But it was well worth it! I love being with
Bobby's entire family and spend time with them... I feel like I learn something new from them everytime! I love them all a ton!! 

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?