Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog from November 4th! A little late/repeat, but I can't edit it!


Weellpp... I now know what it feels like to not be able to blog about my wonderfully boring life everyday now! Our little man takes up SOOO much time and it makes me feel like I'm actually doing something instead of sitting around! We've had sooo much fun the last couple of weeks... from Shopping in IF to Shopping in Utah to being with family! Boston's been the most amazing baby ever! He tags along with us wherever we go and just loves it! Last weekend we decided to take a quick trip to Utah and visit some of our family and friends. Boston slept the whole way till Salt Lake City when he decided that he didn't want to be in his carseat anymore! =] This was not the best trip for me! Since losing about 75% of what I gained being pregnant I thought that I could make up for what I didn't spend on myself all summer, on this trip to Utah! (I'm pretty sure I more than made up for it!) Anyways... We left Friday afternoon and came back Sunday night. We got Boston all dressed up in his little Pumpkin outfit and took him out to show my dad how dang cute he was on Friday before we left. Well... here are some pics of our little guy! =]
Boston just LOVES his daddy!
He does sleep... Every once in awhile! =]
Hungry, maybe?
Getting sooo dang big!
loves his bath time!
stretttcchhhh
In half of his pumpkin suit!





1 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

He is just too cute and getting sooo big already. Hope you guys are doing great..

Whose LOOKING?