Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Babies...

once you have a baby...
and are thinking about ANOTHER baby...
the questions comes up, "When should we have another one?"
I've been thinking about this SO much lately!
I don't know why?
I definitely don't want another one anytime SOON.
But I keep thinking... I don't want them toooo far apart, do I?
No, I don't.
I always thought to myself.. Hmm... Self, I think 2 years apart is JUST perfect!
You have to realize... My closest older sibling to me is Casey, he's 9 years older.
My younger brother, Colby, he's 7 years younger!

I always wanted my kids to be a "bit" closer in age! =]

Well, for my kids to be 2 years apart... I would be pregnant in January... I'm not even CLOSE to ready to be pregnant again!
So now I'm thinking 3 years is PERFECT! =]
It's not 9 or 7 years!
But who knows!? It COULD take that long!

*Also... Bobby told me that the best Christmas present I could give him... Christmas of 2011.
Would be a little girl...
Isn't that so cute!
I'm thinking he might need to wait till Christmas 2012!
Except isn't that like the big sha bang!? Ya know, world coming to an end! hehe jk! =]
Well... I just thought I'd blog about my baby issues.
Not really issues... thoughts, i guess?

What do you think? What's the perfect age gap?
 

2 comments:

Kellen, Melissa & Kohen said...

My sisters two girls are 4 years a part and I think she wishes they were a bit closer in age!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I always thought that 2 years would be perfect. with the miscarriages lately I've been thinking the Lord knows best and that 3 years apart will be MUCH easier!

Whose LOOKING?