Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I have an obsession...

It's called "The Biggest Loser!"

Uggghh.... I LOVE IT!!

And when I watch it... I cry about 100 different times.
Every time someone new comes on and talks about "their struggle," AND when they work out!!! Who does that??

I do!!!

And I love it!

Every season motivates me more and more!

This seasons motivated me to get in shape! I don't need to loose weight. I know that. Every time I tell someone I need to work out they say, "why? You don't have any weight to lose!" well, it's not about losing weight for me anymore! I've been there, done that. Wanna know how I'm doing it? Stay tuned! I've got 47 more days to find out if it works or not! Then I'll let you know! :)

Can't wait for next weeks episode! =]



Lindz-

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?