Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

and the verdict iSSS...

Well... we had our 20 week ultrasound this morning and NO questions asked... it's a BOY!! We are both extremely excited because that is what we both wanted! =]]] I was super nervous going in because I hate doctors that can tell me there is something wrong with me! It terrifies me! And I was scared that if we were going to have a girl Bobby would go into some deep dark depression! But nope! He's the happiest that I've seen him this WHOLE pregnancy! Which makes me soooo excited! It was pretty funny because the lady that was showing us the baby started at the head and was working her way down the body and had stopped at the stomach to show us something and "slipped" and well... then we could see it ALL! Our little bundle of joy was spread eagle with his like "part" sticking straight up! All of a sudden I hear Bobby go, "Does that mean it's a BOY!?" it was sooo cute! gosh i love my husband!! and nooo i don't have any pics cuz we still don't have a camera cord... but i am going to target right now... so i'll look into that! But that's our update for now!

3 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

CONGRATS! Boys are SO much fun!

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you guys! that is so much fun. hope that you are feeling good. we miss you guys.

Dan & Brooke said...

So excited for you guys! Glad all is going well! But hey...girls aren't so bad! :)

Whose LOOKING?