Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday!

It's crazy how as we get older we realize more and more how truly blessed we are. Even in the bad times, the good time, and the messy times! So this week I'm thankful for:

1- My husband! I seriously think that I married the most amazing man in the world! He goes out and works all day everyday just to support me. He could sit at home with me and we could live off our parents(haha) but he works his feet to the bone just walking around knocking on doors! I love him more than anything!!

2- The gospel. Really, where would we be without it? Would we really all be happy!? I love having all the knowledge, blessings, and friendships that the church brings into my life.

3- My Mom. Even though she isn't here anymore, I am thankful for everything that she taught me. And I'm thankful everyday as I can feel her guiding me through this pregnancy!

4- The Plan of Salvation. Seriously, It's the best feeling in the entire world knowing that I get to be with all my family again someday!

5- This little boy growing inside me! As annoying as it can be with the: getting fat, no sleeping, not being able the get comfortable, and being kicked from the inside out it is honestly amazing! I never thought that I would be going through something like this at this age. BUT, I'm so glad I am. I've grown up so much in the last 2 years that I feel like I've had more life experiences then some 30 year olds!

6- My family. Holy cow! Talk about a support system! My little brother, who is 12, is such an example to me! My mom dying has affected him more than any of us other kids, but he holds out and acts just fine! If you haven't heard the song "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift... Listen to it... It's my family's song!

7- The Pool! it gets sooo hot out here in California that pool seriously keeps me going!

8- Idaho! As we are preparing to go to Idaho this weekend, I love it even more! But I get more and more nervous! The last time that my family saw me I was little petite Lindsey! Uhhmm... I'm not so Petite anymore!! Plus I chopped all my hair off so I guess we will see if ANYONE, friends included, recognize the elephant walking around the next couple of days! =]]]

1 comments:

Miss Amanda said...

ha lindsey there is NO WAY you could be elephant!!.. lol silly girl!!.. hope you have fun in idaho!!

Whose LOOKING?