Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

100th POST!

So this is the 100th POST!
yayyy... after 3 years of blogging I've MADE IT! Wahooooo!
I'm in the big leagues now!
So what would make this post special?
SOME PICTURES AND STORIES ABOUT BOSTON!!
It's been too long since I've posted any pics of him, so here are 4 of my most recent favorites!
I took him to take a few pics for his Birthday invite the other day...
we got some super cute pictures and I can't WAIT to post the invite!
so a boy! LOVEs to watch the boys hit the golf ball!
he loves his nilla wafers! a little too much!
and i love HIM! even when he has drool coming down his face! =]

He's such a funny little boy and has SUCH a boy personality!
He's a crack up for sure!
He knows exactly what to do to make me laugh!
Goober! =]

Boston most recent happenings...
* He LOVES the bathroom! why? because he's not supposed to! I don't know!?
* He eats all big boy food! Why? Because he's a big boy! =[
* He turns 1 in like 2 weeks... here come the tears... jk
* He loves sitting in his chair to eat!
* So much in fact the he will drop a cookie that mom can't see, then go back later to retrieve it. Then crawl under the table so mom can't find him so that he can eat his cookie in peace and not have to share! He's a smart cookie! That's for sure!
* He also thinks it's hilarious to slap mom in the face! Yeah, it's just great!
* He's as fast as lightning!
* Wanna know how I know this? Every time he thinks he's in trouble, he turns and crawls faster and faster and faster, till I literally have to jog after him!
* In fact we had a race the other day. (Crawling!) Sounds silly, I know, but I was curious as to whether or not I could crawl as fast as him. I couldn't. He won! Little stinker!
* He got his first pat to the butt the other day... It was a sad moment for all. For the past 3 months he's been "somehow" getting ahold of my laptop charger. The magnetic end. And sucking on it. It's ruined. Thanks Boston!
* He still has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen on a "baby" boy! I can't even describe the color...
* He's so dang independent!
* I found him playing in the toilet the other day. We've since learned to keep the door to the bathroom closed. But every time he hears it open, fast as lightning, he's in it before we are!
* He had his first drink of soda the other day. I think he liked it. This was not by Bobby or I though, since neither of us drink soda. It was Papa Martinez. Boston says thank you Papa Martinez. Bobby and I say he can't go over to Grandma and Grandpa's house anymore... JK!
* I found him like this about 20 seconds ago:
He was stuck in between all four bars of the chair and couldn't get out. I tried to make him do it by himself. It wasn't happening. He was pretty frustrated. I taught him that if he can get in by himself, he can get out... He didn't understand the principle.
* Boston likes to go around ALLLLLL day long saying,"DAD,DAD,DAD,DAD,DAD,DAD." It's like he's really looking everywhere for him!
* I go along behind him saying, "mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom." But if "dad" isn't home he doesn't want "mom" he wants "dad." If "dads" home, he wants "mom." Dork! =]
* I had to put boxes up in front of the kitchen. He gets into things and winds up drop the blender on my toes while I'm doing the dishes! It's SOOO fun!
* He loves having all the toys in his room! So much in fact, that he spends about 70% of the day dragging them out into the hall way! Why?  Who wants to play by themselves in a room, when they can play with their mom, (who's busy cleaning) in the living room!? Come on, you know you would want to too!
* He loves to wave bye-bye at ALL times! I just took him into his room to take a nap. The whole way there, he waved bye-bye. "Bye-Bye, Boston!" =]
* He loves attention. I don't know if that will ever fade, unfortunately. Bobby and I are the same way. Oops.
* He loves to say "hey" to people in the grocery store, target, any story really. And around here, we only get a handful of people that say "hey" back. I feel bad for the little guy! He's putting himself out there and he doesn't get much in return. So I learned early that IIIII need to say "hey" back. If someone doesn't say SOMETHING to him, he'll yell at them. Be warned.
* Last but not least. He's a model. Or might as well be a model. He's just the GOOD LOOKIN! So good looking in fact that he's been known to be call a "Heart Throb," a "Lady Killer," a "Heart Breaker," and a "Little Pimp." Not so sure about that last one. But you get the picture! =]


Have an AWESOME Thursday. I know I will!
I get to be with Boston ALLLLL day! I sure love him, and I hope I still have all my toes by the end of the day! =]
  

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?