Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pros & Cons

Today is a "weird feelings" day.
Tomorrow we leave for Idaho.
But for the first time, I've fallen in love with some where else.
I love where we live! I hate our apartment! But I LOVE Pacific Grove!
But I AM excited to go back to Idaho...

Good Things About Going Back To Idaho...

  • A MUCH larger apartment.
  • One with a washer and dryer.
  • And ALSO a DISHWASHER!
  • Close to my family.
  • FRIENDS.
  • SNOW! (everyone has been saying... "Oh don't come back here! We've got SNOW! Soak in that sun!" Sorry, but i LOVE the snow!) I wouldn't mind living in a place where there is snow all year round! I would much rather be cold than hot!)
  • A new couch! haha
  • Being able to STAY unpacked for more than 5 months... (hopefully!) I've said this before...
  • Going to my little brothers basketball games this winter.
  • GRASS next summer!
Good Things About Pacific Grove...
  • I can walk EVERYWHERE!
  • I live sooo close the ocean!
  • I can smell the OCEAN!
  • The weather SUCKS! Ha... Not always good. But it is foggy here about 75% of the time!
  • We live close to Bobby's parents.
  • We can drive to San Jose on the weekends!
  • The people here are SO laid back!
  • We have made some amazing friends here! Friends that we hope to keep in touch with when we move!
  • I have learned to appreciate having nice, large apartments! Due to our 660 sq ft shack! It's actually nice but small.
  • There is something NEW to do EVERY weekend!
I guess that's enough. I could add more to each list, but that'll do!

I'm SOOO excited to see all of my family and Bobby and I can't wait to hang out with our friends back in Idaho! We'll see you soon! =]


1 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

at least you found positive things to come back to Idaho for! When I lived in Florida and had to come back here, I got off the airplane and out of the airport door and started Bawling.. haha

Whose LOOKING?