Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

1 year anniversary!

My absolute FAVORITE jeans! 
I have lots of REALLY nice jeans(thanks to the taste of my husband!) but these plain True Religions are my absolute favorite! I've had them for 1 year(yesterday!) I've been extremely sad that I haven't been able to fit into them for the last 3 months, and just cannot wait to be able to wear them again!!

This is me and my best friend(Katie) at my bridal shower... I'm wearing the jeans!! =]]

I also wore my Jeans for our engagements! You might wonder why I'm sooo head of heels in love with these pants... Well here's why:
Unlike my Laguna Beaches they STRETCH!
They are absolute the most comfortable pair of jeans I own!
And they fit me better then any of my other jeans!
Okay... well they DID fit me!
And I can't wait to be able to fit into these AMAZING jeans again!!

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?