Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

29 Weeeekkss!

Well... This isn't a very good pic to show off "the belly" because of the dress, but I AM 29 weeks(tomorrow) woot woot!! And did you know that full term is 37 weeks? Yeah! I didn't know that! So I'm curious if I could talk my doc into inducing me then! ha... doubtful, right? Anyways... My sleeping situation is starting to REALLY suck! Like REALLLLLYYYY SUCK! I seem to never be able to get comfortable. Yesterday morning I woke up in the exact same position that I fell asleep in. So I must've been comfortable, right? Well, since I hadn't moved... my entire body KILLED! ha. I've figure out that as long as I wake up and turn to my other side I do fine! I just have to make sure that I move. Also, I keep realizing that I look sooo much bigger on certain days than I do on other days... Which is annoying! The fat days I just feel like being lazy, while the "skinny" days I actually feel like doing something! 

I'm finally getting used to the "kicks" and "pushes" that I feel as well! Usually I would complain that they hurt, but I'm finally starting to like it!(As much as I can anyways!) I still HATE the fact that he lodges himself up in my ribs tho! BUT, I really do like it tho when he pushes up against my stomach and so there is a hard spot on the stomach! It's pretty cool! Makes me realize there really is something in there! I had my little brother feel it the other day and he goes, "Oh my gosh! What is that?" haha... I was just like what do you think? He also decided that our little Boston is going to be his BEST FRIEND! I'm not sure if it's because his name is Boston (because he loves the Red Sox almost as much as I do.) Or if it's because he's "MY" baby! ha... he DOES love me! Even tho he doesn't realize it sometimes. ;] 

Well, I'm in Idaho until tomorrow so when I get back I will post some more pics, and tell everyone about my wonderful time here!

P.S. About 2 1/2 months left!! Yaayyy! 

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?