Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Child!

He's sooo stinkin cute! I'll admit it! But I'd be lying if I said he wasn't a little stressful at times... If you know Boston you know how LOUD and OUTGOING and FUN and ENERGETIC and CRAZY and HIMSELF he is! Now, putting all of this things together in one child? I'm not sure how it happened... Well, I am. Look at Bobby! But Boston is on a whole new level! If I had a penny for every different noise he makes, I'd be a millionaire! He is definitely a random child!

Now the thing that makes me nervous.
He's TOO outgoing! He's not afraid of anyone. He'll walk right up to a perfect stranger and crawl on their lap! Which he did at church on Sunday. And yesterday we went to Robert's TV station for their trick-or-treat and Boston walked right into every single room like he owned the place! Then last night we went to Carmel's football game and he walked around to every person and just full on had a bunch of conversations with a bunch of different people! For now this is okay, but what happens when he's 3 or 4? And he gets the attention of the wrong people? He doesn't want Mom around. In fact I'm sure he'd think it'd be more fun if I wasn't following him everywhere! He also doesn't have a sense for personal boundaries yet... I'm REALLY trying to work on it with him! He chases kids around church because he wants to "play" with them. But they don't realize it because Boston's first reaction is to get up close and personal with them! No, seriously, within an inch of their faces! Then he gets a confused look on his face and turns his head to the side like, "Woowwww... They are my size!" He LOVES little kids. But most of the other kids his age are at the stage where they are scared of strangers, and just want to be hidden behind their parents... But not my child! Oh no! He needs to be where the action is! Right in the center of it actually!

Has anyone else had any of these issues? That your child is TOO outgoing?

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?