Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I think I'm obsessed...

With my HUSBAND!
No really... I REALLY REALLY like him!
Those of you who knew us when we were engaged know that I wasn't the NICEST person in the world to him. In fact, I was just plain rude! I think this is a factor of multiple things... My mom dying, me trying to find my place in the world, me thinking I had to have control of everything! (just to name a few!) I'm really lucky that Bobby even stuck around... I'm pretty sure no other guy could have put up with the things that Bobby put up with... And actually, I'm pretty positive that he thought about getting out at least a few times! =] I think that we owe our marriage to our friends Jeff and Melanie! We flew down to So Cal for their wedding... And while we were down there something just... CLICKED! Literally, after we got off the plane I wanted to hug, kiss, cuddle, be with, and just be AROUND Bobby at all times! (This was not how our engagement was!) I would rather be in my room watching movies then leave to do anything... And that included being with Bobby. I look back on our engagement and that is probably the one thing I actually regret in my life! The people that were around know that from May-early August, I was a JERK! To say the least. I knew that I "loved" Bobby... But I wasn't letting myself completely fall "IN love" with him.
I also think I was scared. I'd been hurt by my high school boyfriend. Our relationship was not the most healthy and I was nervous that this is how Bobby and I's relationship was going to end up. I love this quote... "It's hard to be with a girl after she's had a great relationship.... But it's even harder to be with a girl after she's had a bad."
Bobby can attest to that!

So after the "bad" engagement... August 8, 2008 was when our "good" engagement started.

Since that day... I've been obsessed with him! Even when he's a punk and picks on me! I LOVE HIMMM!!! Since that day I've done everything in my power to make it up to him for being a brat! And I could not imagine my life without him!
I LOVE YOU, BOBBY MARTINEZ!

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?