Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

VEGAS!

Bobby and I are going to VEGAS! I'm sooo excited...
This will be our first trip without Boston... (Thanks Dad and Susan!)
I'm not going to lie... I'm going to miss him terribly!
BUT... This is going to be our "Anniversary Trip!" A month late... But better late then never!
We got a timeshare... In fact, we got the 2 bedroom PENTHOUSE! ;)
I am sooo excited to be able to go on this trip! And there are sooo many different things that I want to do...

#1- I want to stay up late and sleep in! Like past midnight! =] maybe even past 2! (we'll see how rebellious I feel!)
#2- I want to go to an actual VEGAS SHOW! Like the Blue Man Group... Or something cool!
#3- Ok... So what if I want to gamble! =]
#4- I want to have a GOOD experience in Vegas! (Since this is where my mom died... I've wanted to go back with a POSITIVE attitude and have a NORMAL Vegas Vacation!)
#5- I want to have the TYPICAL Vegas Vacation! I've been to Vegas A LOT.... But it's always either for business or for 1 night. So I want to go to Vegas and be a "tourist!" =]
#6- I want Happy Vegas Memories... I have them. Don't get me wrong. But I want to have a happy memory stick out in my mind more then a sad memory! Ya know what I mean?
#7- I want to NOT cry... I didn't last time. But I was only there a night. Who knows what 4 will do to me!
#8- I want to go to a club! And DANCE my bum off! =]
#9- I want to eat... and eat... and eat... I'm working out super hard so that I can be super fit and then eat at huge buffets and be NOT fit when we come back! =]
#10- I want to miss Boston!
#11- I want to spend every waking moment with the love of my life!
#12- I want to shop at Ceasars Palace!
#13- I want to SHOP!
#14- I want to turn my phone off for a whole day! (This won't happen since Boston won't be there and I'm going to want to call every 5 minutes!)
#15- I want to look smoking in my Laguna Beachs! That WILL fit by the time I leave. (Well, they fit. But I want them to fit "better!")
#16- I want to be happy.
#17- I want to play hard and rest hard!
#18- I want to go to the spa and pamper myself!
#19- I want to buy some sexy heels!
#20- But most of all... I just want to have a BLAST!

So who thinks that I can do this all in 4 days and 4 nights??

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?