Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sick of me yet?

This might just be the dumbest post ever, but I'm just SOOOO happy about it right now! Bobby and I have been extremely spoiled when it comes to apartments... Well, Bobby could live anywhere and be happy, but me on the other hand... not so much! We lived at Stonebrook in the winter and the place just fit me PERFECTLY! I loved how big it was and the my HUGE couch fit! And then we've had this apartment out here that is just as big as Stonebrook but without the second bedroom... Both of which are just sooo nice! So since we are moving back in like a week and a half, we've been searching for a place to live! I check the Bulletin Board everyday HOPING that somebody from Stonebrook is crazy enough to be leaving so we can take there spot! Well, will we were looking this morning (not getting anywhere, cuz no one is that crazy!) Bobby decided to just call them up! I promise he's done this before, but he didn't get anywhere... Just put on the waiting list! BUT today we got lucky! The guy said the had a new 1 bedroom, and an older 2 bedroom(like the one we had) that was getting new carpet and tile put in so it's more like the new ones! But like $10 more than the old ones and $60 less than the new ones! Only "not so good part" is that it's on the 2nd floor! But you know what? I'll deal with that! =] Anyways... To make a long story short, we officially have a place to live when we move back to Idaho! And it's even better than I wanted!  Good thing my husbands amazing! I never would have called... I guess I just wouldn't have thought about it?
This is our living room... Not a very good pic cuz we were still moving in and we didn't even have out TV yet! And it doesn't really show how HUGE it is!

1 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

hey what part of california are you guys selling in?

Whose LOOKING?