Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

A California Christmas

Alriiiight! I've had this post half way done for about the last WEEK! And I've just been too busy to actually do anything WITH it. Anyways, our Christmas was absolutely AMAZING! I just love going to California with Bobby's family. Even though they don't have snow on Christmas(which crushed me last year!) I love it! His family is great! I definately married into a wonderful family! And I love them all sooo much! 

Our week started off with Brent(Bobby's Brother-in-law) and Caitlin getting sick. Which meant Vaughn got to come visit grandma! Getting to see this little cutie was what I was most excited for! So when Bobby's dad brought him home and he was still asleep I was crushed! I had to wait a whole 3 HOURS for this baby to wake up! I wanted to wake him up myself, but ya know, not my baby and all! =] But he is absolutely adorable! Him and Boston are just cousins, that's it! They look nothing alike! They both look just like there dads! Here are a few pics of them together!

Boston and Vaughn
Vaughn Ellis

We did his hair... don't you love it!! haha =]

Our next adventure was to the Monterey Bay Aquarium! I have only been to Sea World... and that was nothing like this! I LOVED it! I wasn't sure if I world... But it was a BLAST! I loved see all the fish and penguins and any underwater animal! 

Bobby's a Penguin LOVER! 
I just thought this was a neat pic!
Monterey Bay

Me and my cute husband!

Next... Christmas Morning! =]]] Boston and Vaughn got "MATCHING" pajamas! They had a flap on the butt that said "Naughty!" They are super cute! I unfortunately didn't get a pic of that! Anyways... I definately got SPOILED for Christmas! Anyone that knows me knows that if I get a coat... I'm happy! I have a problem... 21 coats! yes... problem! But I DO get around to wearing them all... not the point! Well... Bobby Got me a GUESS coat! I loved it! I also got some black high heel boots(from myself/Boston!) And a sewing machine! Which is what I wanted really bad!! Thank you sooo much Cindy! I've already started on a blanket for Boston! 
Now here come the best present! So for about the past year now, I've wanted a pearl necklace. But can you say EXPENSIVE!? So everytime I see one I always say, "I like here necklace!" or "That necklace is sooo cute!" Anyways... We are ALL done opening presents and I'm not gonna lie... I was pretty bummed I didn't get the necklace, but I knew how expensive it was so I was ready to mourn the loss and get over it. Well, Boston had fallen asleep on my lap, so when Bobby grabbed him and woke him up, I was pretty confused. Then when he left I just brushed it off. About 5 minutes later here's Bobby sticking Boston back in my lap with this BEAUTIFUL pearl necklace around his neck! It took some serious strength to hold back my tears! I was sooo happy! I didn't get a pic of that either but Bobby's dad did so i'll have to get that! Anyways, over all I have the best husband ever and I had an amazing Christmas!
All the Presents!
Cute Boys!
My precious gift! =] I love him lots!
Grandma and Grandpa Loy's tree was BEAUTIFUL!
And Boston... Warn out from all the excitement! 

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?