Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Biggest Loser!

Bobby, Kelsey, Cory, and myself are doing the biggest loser! So far this is probably been the best thing in the world for me! Especially since there is a prize at the end!

We weighed in on Monday night, and the diet started the next day! So since Monday night I've lost a whopping 3 pounds! Not to shabby huh!? I go to the gym while Bobby's at work and school. Once in the morning, and depending on how I feel possibly at night too. I love that Boston loves going to the gym too! It's dang cute... Either he'll sit there and watch you run or bike or whatever your doing... Or just go to sleep! 

Anyways, this is an 8 week thing... So in 8 weeks we will all weigh in again and figure out the percent of weight lost for each person and that person wins!! I just hope I'm not the only one doing anything?! Oh well if I am right? Atleast I'm losing that baby weight!! =]]]

2 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

can I join!!

KatobanBlessings said...

Good luck, it sounds like fun esp when you can see the results!!

Whose LOOKING?