Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

My Handsome Little Dude!

He's growing up sooo fast it makes me sad! But it also makes me soooo excited! I love watching him learn new things! His new thing is he arch's his back in his bumbo till he tips over! Funny thing is... He just laughs when he does it! I don't understand how Bobby and I got sooo dang lucky! He sleeps through the night, hardly ever cries, and is incredibly handsome! He loves it when daddy comes home and plays with him! I've been excited about this, because up until recently he'd act mad at his dad for leaving all day! Now he just gets really excited!

I can't wait to see what my little man pulls next! =]
His "forced" smile!
I had just got done working out... Don't judge me! ;]
He loves being throw up into the air!
After church.
How can you say "no" to that face?
Boston... And Daddy!
He loves to hang upside down! It's soo funny!
Loves kisses!
My "sexy shirtless guy!"
"You Handsome Devil, YOU!"

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?