Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend!

Well... Since I can't sleep I decided to post about our Easter weekend! We had SOOO much fun in Utah! I love my family down there and they are so fun! I even go to be there for my cousin's birthday! I posted a little while ago about how much I missed her and so it was awesome to spend her 18th birthday with her! We started the weekend off by going down on Friday night and going to Bobby's mission reunion! It was amazing! I LOVE his mission president and his wife! They are such wonderful people and so cute! Boston's middle name is President Brimhall's middle name so it was fun to see them interact! Boston(who loves anyone) absolutely adored them! It was cute! It was also nice to be skinny again seeing some of Bobby's mission buddy's who the last time I saw them I just wasn't so little! =] 

After that we headed to my aunt Tish's house! I was sooo excited to get to hang out with my family and it was just GREAT! The next day Bobby and I got to spend a little time by ourselves while Tish and Sydnee watched Boston. We went to Ikea for the first time and I LOVED it! It's obviously my new favorite store! We bought a desk for our future baby #2... and I loved looking at EVERYTHING! =] We then went to Walmart and got Boston some presents from the Easter Bunny! 

The rest of the day was spent hanging out having fun! We went to Wingers that night for Mandi's birthday dinner and had a blast! Mandi is such an amazing girl, and even though she's 2 1/2 years younger then me she is such a great example to me! I'm sooo happy for her to be able to go to Hawaii and go to school! It'll be such a great experience! Who knows, maybe we'll follow her out there! ;)

It SNOWED all night in Utah, so Easter Sunday we woke up to SNOW! But Boston didn't mind, he wasn't going to be hunting for eggs anyways! ;) He sure does love his toys the Easter Bunny brought him though!

Beware... LOTS of pics!
Bobby and Boston! I don't know what it is with that tongue!!

He LOVES this! And Bobby loved how high the ceilings were! =]
Aren't my brother and my husband cute? haha

That tongue!

Our little family! Bobby insisted on NOT smiling!?
Mandi's 18th Birthday! Aren't I amazing!? Bet your wondering how I did that!
2 of my favorite girls!
Isn't sure GORGEOUS!
Boston found his basket!! =]
And he loved it SOO much! He just couldn't understand why HE didn't get any candy!
This is my future sports car!
And this is how I will feel driving it!
Friskyyy! haha
I love this pic! They were trying to stare in the windows of the ducati dealership!

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?