Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

bad day turned great! AND THE BEST NEWS EVER! [read to the bottom!]

it was about 11 this morning and i was already having a TERRIBLE day! Is that saying something?
I should be SO happy because I booked my flight to Idaho, which I AM happy about.
But it just seems to not be my day!
So after bursting into tears over NOTHING, I decided to get on my knees and PRAY!

I had this overwhelming feeling to write down all the things I’m thankful for. AND WOW! Let’s say it turned my day upside down! =]

Here’s what I wrote down:

Bobby- to me blogs are for bragging. Or that’s what most people use them for, right? I know I’m guilty of this! So here I am, about to brag about my amazing husband! Because that’s what he is, AMAZING! Don’t get me wrong, our marriage is not perfect! We act like little kids way too often. And don’t always agree. But I know that no matter where life takes us, he will always be there. I love that fact that (here comes my bragging!) we have never had to ask either of our parents for money! He’s always found ways to help us LIVE! And money hasn’t ever been a huge issue in our marriage. I know so many people that can’t say that. But that isn’t what I love most about him. I love how he interacts with Boston! I wish EVERYONE could see it. And I know that all women say this about there husbands. Really though, he is SUCH a great dad! Boston is SO tough and isn’t a crybaby all because of this man!

Boston- he’s perfect! I would be lying if I said he was anything BUT! It’s sooo fun to watch him learn new things every day. He has such a big personality! He is ALWAYS into EVERYTHING! But I love that I have to chase him around telling him “no” and only getting a smile/giggle in return. He also has the CUTEST toothy grin! Every time he smiles at me I can’t help but smile back. Even if I am mad. So just to clarify, I am SO grateful for that cute toothy/make momma happy grin!

Photography- is that a weird thing to be grateful for? Holy cow, it keeps me SANE! Even if I only take one picture a day (which is what I do anyways!) I feel so good!

Bobby’s family- they have been SO amazing to us this last couple of weeks. We are still searching for a place to live, and they are letting us stay with them until we find a place!

MY FAMILY!- I sure love and miss  these guys! It’s one of those situations where you don’t realize how important they are till you don’t live close to them anymore! I can’t wait to visit them!!

My momma- even though she isn’t physically with me anymore I still feel here with me daily! And for THAT I am soooo grateful! I know that she supports the decisions that Bobby and I are making together!

The church- holy cow! Without the church AND Bobby I have no idea where I would be today! But luckily I have both of those! I have such a strong testimony and it’s only getting stronger! I’m so happy to live in a place where I can have missionary experiences everyday because not everyone is LDS.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST…

THAT BOBBY HAS A GREAT JOB!!!
You heard that right… I have the most amazing husband in the world! He has been interviewing with Wells Fargo for the last couple weeks and today he heard back that he will be a Personal Banker for Wells Fargo starting on July 12th! I’m sooo proud of him and all he’s accomplished! He sure is amazing! I LOVE YOU, BOBBY!!!

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?