Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Getting Caught UP!

All week I've been so excited for Thursday to come! Bobby took Boston and Beckett to California to visit his family for the weekend... As soon as Wednesday hit I was soooo sad! Then when they finally left on Thursday I didn't know what to do with myself! They haven't even been gone for 24 hours and I've already facetimed with them 4 times!
*yes, my 2 year old has Beats by Dre and he loves them!*
Bobby sent me this yesterday after he got in. I was SO relieved to see that they both did absolutely AMAZING on the flight! Bobby would have had a meltdown if they wouldn't have! I miss them a TON. But I do need this weekend! I'll be the first to admit it... Whit and I are going to have a blast! I'm sure of it!

Day 10- self portrait
I didn't take this ON the day of the self portrait picture... No body wanted to see me THAT day! ;)

Day 11- makes you happy
Isn't this the sweetest thing you've ever seen!?

Day 12- closet
A lot of people have seen my closet... And everyone that has knows exactly how OCD I am about it! Right now I only have about 1/4th of my clothes but they are still color coded by sleeve length. Don't judge. Everything else is extremely organized also... I don't know why? Even in high school, my room would be a disaster, but my closet? Perfect....

Day 13- blue
Gap FINALLY came out with v-necks! I've been searching everywhere for some because I thought they'd look so cute on Boston! I was right... :)

Day 14- heart
Bobby takes everything that I get him back... Drives me nuts!!! I dress in about a million different styles and he dresses in ONE! So for Valentines Day, instead of me getting my feelings hurt, I decided that Boston and I were going to start a Marshmallow Fight with him! We won! ;)

Day 15- phone
I've had an iphone for the last 4 years... I will probably never get anything but Apple now. It's ruined me!

Day 16- something new
I got this new Nixon watch that I absolutely love! Best thing about it? Gary Payton helped me pick it out! ;)

Day 17- time
Here I was... Thinking I was going to sleep in this morning... I've been awake for an hour! I even put my phone on silent AND turn the vibrate off just in case someone tried to call!

Yay for being caught up! Now I'm off to the gym! :)

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?