Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

today i realized that we only have 2 more months in rexburg. it kind of made me sad. i grew up here. my life has always revolved around the people and my life here. this is where i met and married my husband. where i found out i was pregnant with both of my babies. where i gave birth to both of my babies. where we have made so many friends. where i've cried, laughed, fought, and had so many different emotions. where i made more memories with my mom then anywhere else. there are the days that i'll hate that i'm not here. any day that has to do with my mom, family birthdays, and my brothers high school sporting events.

but at the same time, i cannot wait for what is out there.

we still have no idea where we are going. we have different options and we definitely have our favorites. ;)  i can't wait to make a bunch of new memories wherever we end up!

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?