Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Boston's Baby Blessing

Boston was blessed on Sunday in my home ward in Egin... I have lots of pictures on my camera, that is at my dads house! But I wanted to post this ONE picture of him in his little TUXEDO! You can't tell me that's not the cutest thing EVER! This was actually my little brother's blessing suit and he was pretty happy when I asked him if Boston could wear it! Him and Boston have become GREAT friends! He's a 13 year uncle and has been an uncle since the day he was born! =] He is just great with Boston and loves to talk to him! Thanks for letting Boston wear your suit COLBY! 
Also... I want to thank my wonderful HUSBAND! He did such a great job blessing Boston. I'm not sure how many times I asked him if he was nervous or not but everytime he said "no." Ohhh... and wait till I post the pic of Grandpa Martinez with Bobby and Boston... It's REMARKABLE how much they look alike! 

1 comments:

Hailee said...

O my goodness he was so cute and i do love the outfit, nice work colby. Hey sorry i just saw your comment. I am a slacker lately with the bloggin. We would love to get together with you guys. We are busy this weekend, but my number is 7578870 text or call me next week and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!!

Whose LOOKING?