Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

I love YOU and I love YOU and I love YOUU!

I just wanted to take a second and tell everyone how thankful I am for everything in my life...

First of all for my amazing husband! I've said this over and over again... I don't know where I would be without him, but it wouldn't be anywhere good. He literally saved my life. And I love him for it. He does everything for "us" not just himself. He's the least selfish person I know! I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder, and that he makes me a better person!

Second of all, Boston! Holy cow. Who wouldve thought that you could love someone sooo much, INSTANTLY! It's  remakeable! And honestly, when I say he's the best baby, I mean it! He only cries when he's hungry or wants his pacifier.. He's never been sick and just loves to smile! He talks all the time! And sleeps just as much... He sleeps every night for 6 hours, wakes up to eat, then sleeps another 3, before waking up for the day! Everyone in my family just love him and think he's just perfect and beautiful! Who woulda thought a baby boy would be beautiful instead of "cute"?

Third, my family. They are completely crazy and out of control. But who couldn't love them? We've been though so much together that it's impossible to not love them!

Fourth, the church... Wow. It's amazing how much the gospel can influence your life. I'm definately not perfect when it comes to reading my scriptures or praying everynight or going to the temple, but I do know how good I feel when I am doing all those things!

Last, but not least, my mom. I know she's not here anymore, and I know i'm still a huge bawl baby about it, but without her I would not be who I am today. She really was my best friend. You hardly ever find me talking about her because I still cry everytime I think about it. Especially since the good memories are fading, but the bad ones won't. She was the most amazing and strongest women I've ever met! She could put a smile on anyones face and was always the life of the party. It kills me to know that Boston will never know her down here on earth. I know she had a huge part in picking him out for us... :)

Anyways, I'll get pictures up this week I promise!

I'm also thankful for all of YOU!!  

2 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

Are you thankful for me too???? lol That is such a grwat post and i enjoyed reading it. you are wonderful...

Melanie said...

So were you trying to make me cry because you succeeded! That was a great post :)

Whose LOOKING?