Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

California Fun!

I always get sooo excited to go on vacation, but I get just as excited about coming home!
We had a GREAT time in California!
Boston did great on the plane... Just played with his toys the whole time.
He got to play with his cousin Vaughn... And they were just SOOO dang cute together!
He loved taking baths in the big sink!
We took him to the beach in Coronado Island and he LOVED the water, until it splashed him!
then he was upset...
Boston HATES being dirty so when we sat him in the sand he was pretty mad!
He was crying in this picture!

We took Vaughn and Boston to the pool and they LOVED the water!
I didn't get any pics of that but I did get these of them going down to the pool!
When Boston gets excited he grabs your face and gives you kisses on the cheek or wherever he can get to... that's what this looks like! =]


We took some fun pics together...
AND we went to Randy's Donuts on the way to San Jose!
It was delicious!

While we were in So Cal Bobby took me out to dinner at the Chart House... Most amazing lobster I've ever had! Between ALL the eating we did... I was happy when I stood on the scale and had only gained 1 pound! haha...
Bobby bought a car from his parents so he was planning on driving back, but I get really car sick so Boston and I were gonna fly and Bobby was going to pick me up in Salt Lake... Well, I got talked into driving back with Bobby! I think I deserve some sort of award for that! Those of you who know Bobby and I personally know that one of the only times we argue is when I'M driving! So I don't drive, well we decided since I get car sick I could drive as long as Bobby wouldn't be a backseat driver! We didn't argue once! ha... and I drove half the way home! AND I didn't get car sick once! Yayy! Hopefully I keep this up on the drive to St. Louis! Only a couple more weeks!

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?