Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

gahhhhh...

those of you who know me know that i ABSOLUTELY HATE a messy house! but what can you expect? we're moving! i've had to tell myself this many times today! yesterday we moved out our:
couch- except the cushions.
our bed
our table
our dresser
our fireplace
pretty much everything BIG!

so we are sleeping on our airmattress. that is a full size by the way...(good thing we aren't too large!) and i actually slept pretty good! but we ARE living in a mess! it drives me nuts! we have our couch cushions on the floor in front of our tv which is also on the floor! but ya know what? i'm not even going to clean till tuesday! i'm taking a break tomorrow and going shopping with my BEST friend, katie! i can't wait! it's going to help me settle down and relax...
but i'll be honest... i'm really excited for tuesday to come around so i can finish this job of mine!


p.s. i love the nba finals!!!
let's go cavs!!!

1 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

Good luck with the move! St. Louis looks fun, we were only there a day but I'm sure you'll have lots of fun there!

Whose LOOKING?