Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Have I Mentioned...

  • That in 16 days I will be here... (Oceanside, CA)


  • Looking at this...


  • And that I'm trying to talk Bobby into taking me here.

  • And then we will be traveling here. (San Jose, CA)


  • Then here... (Sacramento, CA)


  • Then I REALLYYY want to go here.


  • Ohh... And that I really LOVVVEE working out here! I never thought I'd say that!


  • And that there are only 46 more days till I get to live in the city again! (St. Louis, MO)


  • That I love my baby boy more than EVER!? I'm so lucky to have this cute face in my life! I'm just lucky that I got to even HAVE a baby!

  • And that I'm so grateful that we started the Biggest Loser! I needed a little motivation to lose all the baby weight! And I now weigh as much as I did when I got pregnant and fit into all my jeans! And a lot of them are too big for me now! YAYY!




  • That Bobby and I are going to see The 7 Wonders of the World... And this is where we will be starting! (Hopefully after the summer.) Machu Piccu, Peru! Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Kris said...

Lindsey, Amanda lives in CA! You should give her a call. She would LOVE to see you.

Whose LOOKING?