Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Future Baby #2!!

NOOO...





I'm not pregnant!
But this little baby right here...
Is my soon to be baby # 2! yayyy me!

27" Apple iMac! Which I don't need.
But WANT!

Bobby and I were SOO close to buying it the other day but I HAD to say no! Not that we couldn't afford it. But because I thought that we need to work a little bit harder to deserve this baby! So, we left the bookstore with Bobby a little bummed and me feeling completely proud of myself! I told him that as soon as he sells his pickup we can buy it!

Now the real question:
Does anyone wanna pickup so I can have baby #2?! jk

2 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

Haha I make that bargain with my husband EVERYDAY! If you sell your pickup we can get ANYTHING WE WANT! Boys and their pickups.. I hope you can sale yours, we've been trying for a few months and no luck.

David and Megan said...

okay...we bought the 24 inch Mac last summer.....and let me warn you....you will be oh so addicted to you computer lol. No Joke!

Whose LOOKING?