Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life... Through Instagram!

Wow... I know I say this a lot... But our life really is crazy! AND I LOVE IT!! I'm actually going to be really sad to move back to Rexburg. (BUT so excited to see our friends!) We've had so many adventures since January and this is definitely a time in our lives that I will never forget. In fact, I can now honestly say that I wouldn't mind Bobby working for an airline! We've just had that much fun! Also, Vegas has really grown on me. I obviously haven't been here during the summer, but I actually have loved living here. the area that we are in is just amazing! I'm not a big Henderson fan, (it all seems too old for me) but the Summerlin area is amazing. Plus our gym? Goodness... I'm not sure what I'm going to do without our gym in Idaho!? I'm just a couple of pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, and I've probably never been in this good of shape before! I sure wish I could take LVAC with us back to Rexburg.

A little update on everyone-

Beckett- She's growing like a weed! I feel like she is such a little chunk, even though I'm pretty sure she is just like every other 4.5 month old! I'm trying to figure out where my baby went. No really, she wants to be a big kid sooo bad! She watches everything Boston does and it's so funny. She talks and talks and talks! the only time she isn't chattering is when she's sleeping. She has the cutest giggle. She can, quite literally, roll across the floor! Yesterday, she all of a sudden started screaming from our room. Of course my first thought is she rolled off the bed!? Then I remembered I hadn't put her on the bed! She had rolled UNDER the bed and kept bumping her head. Poor girl! She can also scoot around in circles. & she is never in the same place that I left her! Little stinker.

Boston- Is such a big boy! Bobby and I were looking at pictures from Christmas and I was completely shocked with how much older her looks! I hate it. Where did my baby boy go? He loves going to the gym everyday and has made tons of friends! Yesterday when we got there, there was a little boy crying that didn't want to go in and play. Boston took his shoes off. Then walked up to the little boy, grabbed his hand and pulled him into the play place with him! It was so cute!! And the little boy calmed right down! He is soooo stubborn though! When he puts his mind to something he NEEDS it. Whether it's taking a bath, wearing his UK hat, wearing his backpack, or going to see "papa!" The last one is really hard to accomplish. He also has an obsession with his Uncle Brett right now! All I hear about is "Brett!" One day I asked him if we should go get "daddy" from work... Boston proceeded to say, "NO Daddy, BRETT!" All the way to Bobby's work!

Bobby- He is loving a work and loves what he does! Which is awesome and a great motivator for him to graduate! & that's pretty much all he does, besides go to the gym and take us on amazing vacations!! ;) It's so cute to watch him with Beckett and compare it to how he was with Boston. He's so gentle with her and so careful! We are going to have some problems as she gets older! ;)

ME- My days are all the same right now. We go to the gym everyday, so I always get 2 hours to myself! It's great! This last week was pretty rough though, Bobby was busy a lot which meant my only adult contact was with random people at the gym! It made for one cranky mom! Poor Boston had to put up with me and my moodiness all week. Which led to a rough week for him also. Luckily, we are out of that rut! And life has gone back to normal!

Now for some pictures from my iPhone!
I had forgotten how happy babies are at this age! All you have to do is look at them!
See!
Boston and I getting ready to go watch the Kentucky game at some friends house! This is the face you get when you ask him to smile lately!
Beck is a total Mommies Girl! So I get lots of cuddles!!
We've been eating pretty healthy and I've been LOVING it!
Bobby's brother stayed with the kids one night and we went and stayed at the Aria! By far the most amazing hotel I've stayed in! We had soooo much fun!
Bex loves her baths! She hated them for the longest time! But as soon as we got this chair she loved the water!
What a usual bathtime looks like at our house! Bex is such a squirmer that we have to watch her close!
All so excited to go hit the weights! haha...
She can not for the life of her figure out why we put her under here all the time... She will not stay if you bribe her! Not even for food! And she really likes to eat.
This little man is like a fish in the water!! He loves it! & see what I mean when I say he looks so big now?!
Life seriously could not get any better right now...

That's a lie... it will be better in December when we welcome baby # 3!

OH JUST KIDDING!!!

I meant December when Bobby graduates! ;)

1 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

umm you look AMAZING for just having a baby, what are your secrets? I will be needing them soon hah and your kids are adorable!

Whose LOOKING?