Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Gimme another?? 2 AM blog!

Well.. We had another doctors appointment today. Can I just say I'm so sick of doctors appointments? I wanna be done sooo bad that I'd do just ABOUT anything! We got good news and bad news today.

Good news...

At 39 weeks, as long as the baby has dropped enough then the doc said that he would induce me! YaYYY!! This could be in as little as 11 days! BUT I'd rather make sure that the babies ready! I don't want to end up having a C-Section...

OHH... and we got our Travel System yesterday! I had sooo much fun putting it together while Bobby made me lunch! Then pushing it around out little apartment... =]]]

In other news...

We are looking at buying our first place. Who knows if we will really go through with it... But nonetheless it is a BLAST looking at places to live! We are leaning towards a townhouse since we aren't planning on living here forever. Something that we can just rent out while we are gone.

Anyways... I'll keep you updated on the baby news... hopefully there IS some news after next weeks appointment when they actually "check me" =/

2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Good luck! Inducing isn't a whole lot of fun, so I hope you go into labor soon on your own!

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 210 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Whose LOOKING?