Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Boston is ONE!

Boston is officially ONE... It's so hard to believe that I once had a 6lb baby in my arms and he probably weighs 19-20 lbs now! He's getting so big and I can't wait to see what he learns to do today! He tries so hard to run with the big boys. (his grandpa and dad.) And gets so mad when he is watching them work from the window realizing that he isn't outside with them! He didn't "officially" start crawling till he was 9 months, and because of everything he was into, I threatened the person that taught him how to walk! But at 11 months he was at it! And he figured it out with out anyone teaching him how. He has trouble walking with shoes on, but so do I! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the last year! He got so big so fast! We even caved and got him a "big boy" car seat! We had an awesome birthday party for him. We just invited a couple of our friends and Bobby's family. So it was pretty small and simple, but lots of fun! Boston LOVED the attention! He couldn't get over people singing him Happy Birthday! He also can't get over all the toys that he got! He loves book, and he got quite a few too! I have one happy man that keeps bringing toys and book out into my living room! He's got 6 teeth and has the cutest little grin ever! He's also got 4 more coming in included his 1 year molars! He's definitely a "big" boy!
to see the rest of his birthday party pictures click here!

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?